If the USB port on your television is unable to power your Amazon Fire TV. By purchasing the Mission USB Power Cable you remove the need for your Fire TV to be plugged into the electrical mains.
Instead the Mission USB Power Cable will utilise the USB port on the back of your television to ensure that the Fire TV receives the correct amount of power to run. So in this video we take a quick look at unboxing and installing the Mission USB Power Cable for Fire TV.
Note: The Mission USB Power Cable removes the need for an Amazon Fire TV to be plugged into a power outlet. This is because it utilises a built in Lithium ion battery, to ensure that the USB port on your television is able to provide enough power for an Amazon Fire TV to run.
Quick reference notes:
- Disconnect the Amazon Fire TV from the mains power
- Connect the Mission USB Power Cable to the USB port on TV
- Allow the Mission USB Power Cable to charge for 10 minutes, by switching on your TV
- Connect the Mission USB Power Cable to your Fire TV
- Start using your Fire TV
What included in the box
- Mission USB port cable for 4k Amazon Fire TV
- Instruction leaflet
Fire TV Cube Specifications
- Battery – Integrated 2000mAh Lithium ion battery
- Input – 5V/500mA
- Output – 5V/1.8A
- Connection type – USB Type A to USB Micro B
- Dimensions – 80 x 35 x 29 mm
- Weight – 465g
- Price – £20.99
- Compatible with – Amazon Fire TV Stick, the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD
Mission website – https://missionaccessories.com