Notes: In order for Audio Station to display the lyrics to a song stored in your music library, you will need to download and install a plug in file for Audio Station.
Quick reference notes:
- Locate and download a Lyric plug in for Audio Station
Notes: In this video we make reference to a webpage were we were able to download a number of different lyric plug-ins. However, since this video was posted this plugin has moved to GitHub, so you can now file the plugin at the following location – https://github.com/franklai/synologylyric
- Log into Disk Station Manager using your Administrators credentials.
- Now open Audio Station
- From within Audio Station select Settings – Lyrics Plugin
- Select Add and browse to the location where you download the lyric plugin.
- Highlight the lyric plugin and select Choose then Add
- Select OK to set the new lyrics plugin
- Test the new plugin works
Notes: The plug-in that you install into Audio Station, might not be able to locate the lyrics to all of the songs in your music library.