What data do we collect?
Our website does not personal data, unless you become a Site Member. In which case we will only collect personal identification that includes your Name, and email address.
How do we collect your data?
You will need to directly provide our website with the data that we collect. This is done only if your register online to become site member. We do not receive your data indirectly from any other source.
How we use your data?
Any data we collect will only be used in order to contact you directly should you have a query or problem regarding either a topic posted to our site, or an issue with your site members account.
How do we store your data?
Any personal data collected is stored in a secure database. If you deleted your Site members account or your account expires. We will keep your data for seven years and then delete it.
We will never use your personal data to send you any marketing information.
What are your data protection rights?
Our website would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. So every Site member is entitled to the following:
The right to access – While you have the right to request a copy of any personal data we have collected. You can access that personal data by signing into your Site members account.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe to be incorrect. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe to be incomplete. However, once again if needed to can correct any incorrect or incomplete data we store about you by accessing your Site members account.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically though cookies or similar technology.
There are a number of different types of Cookies, however our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for our website to function properly. There cookie ensure basic functionalities and security feature of the website, anonymously.
- Functionality – Functional cookies helpt to perform certain functionalities like sharing the connect of this website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks and other third party features.
- Performance – Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of this website, which then helps in deliver or offer a better user experience to our visitors.
- Analytics – Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information on metrics, the number of visitors, bounce rates, traffic sources, etc.
- Advertisement – Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookie track visitors across websites and collect information to provide compromised ads.
- Other – Other uncategorised cookies are those that are being analysed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
How to manage cookies
While you can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you select the Manage Content tab at the bottom of the website. You can manually enable or disable the cookies we use. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us