If you are someone who likes to have multiple pages open in Safari browser. We recommend that you book mark pages that you regularly use. However if you accidentally close a web page or Safari crashes there is a way to recover recently closed tabs. So in this video we demonstrate how you recover a closed tab in Safari on an iPhone.
Note: As iOS and iPadOS are basically the same, you can also perform the same to recover a closed tab in an Apple iPad.
Quick reference notes:
- Open Safari
- Select the Show Tab Overview icon
- Press and hold down the + icon
- You will now find listed your recently closed web pages
- Select the web page you wish to restore
- The perviously closed page will once again open
- mydoodads article – How to hide multiple pages from the Home Screen on an Apple iPhone
- mydoodads article – How to silence nuisance or unknown calls on an Apple iPhone