If on your iPhone you have multiple pages open when browsing the internet. You may have noticed that in Safari, it is very easy to accidentally close an open web page. So in this video we take a look at how you can restore a recently closed web page in the Safari browser.
Quick reference notes:
- Open Safari
- Select the Show Tab Overview icon
- Press and hold down the + icon
- You will now find listed your recently closed web pages
- Select the web page you wish to restore
- The perviously closed page will once again open