In this video we take a look at how you remove the Bluetooth pairing from your PlayStation 5 and a DualSense controller. You might want to perform this function if you intent to use your DualSense controller with a different device such as a computer or second PS5.
Quick reference notes:
- On the Home page of the PS5 select Settings – Accessories
- Within Accessories, choose General – Bluetooth Accessories
- Under Registered Accessories you will find your Wireless Controller
- By selecting our controller a menu will appear.
- Select Delete
Notes: If you only have one controller, after selecting Delete you will no longer be able to control your PS5. So to turn off you PS5 you will need to do the following:
- Press and hold down the PS5’s power button for roughly 3 seconds to start the console power down cycle.
- To confirm that the console is powering down, monitor its status lights.
- The status lights will blink while the console completes it power down cycle.
- When the status lights go out, the PS5 will have shut itself down.