In this video we are going to demonstrate how you can soft reset an Eve Room Indoor Air Quality Monitor. Typically you would perform this action, if you find that the sensors on the Eve Room monitor are reporting wildly incorrect results.
Notes: In order to perform a reset, you will need some sort of reset tool. While in our demonstration on how to reset the Eve Room monitor we used a pin. A bent paperclip should also work well.
Quick reference notes:
- Locate the reset button on the back of the Eve Room Monitor
- Using a reset tool, press the recessed reset switch
- You will see that the Eve Room Monitor flashes twice
- While the Temperature and humidity sensors will instantly display results, you will have to wait roughly 1 minute for the air quality sensor to display a result.
- Eve Article: How do I perform a reset
- Purchase from Amazon – Eve Room Air Quality Monitor
- Purchase from eBay – Eve Room Air Quality Monitor