While you should find that your Google Nest wireless network is both stable and reliable. From time to time you might find that your wireless network benefits from a restart, or as it is sometimes referred a reboot.
So in this video we demonstrate the two different ways that you can restart/reboot the whole of your Google Nest Wifi network.
Notes: To restart just a single WiFi point or your WiFi router. You could simply remove the power from that device, wait 15-20 seconds and then reconnect the power.
Quick reference notes:
- Open the Google Home app
- Locate and select Settings
- Under Features select Nest WiFi
- At the bottom of the Primary network panel, you will find the option Restart network
- Select Restart network
Notes: While a Google Nest Wifi router and point will only take a couple of minutes too restart. A 1st Gen Google Wifi router can take between 5 and 10 minutes to fully boot.
- Google article – Restart Google Nest or Google WiFi devices
- Link on Google Play – Google Home App
- Link on Apple App Store – Google Home App
- Amazon Store – Buy Google Nest WiFi (2 pack)