So that we can make it easier for everyone who uses the Google Home app, to identify which devices relate to our Google Nest WiFi network. In this video, we are going to take a look at how you edit and organise devices within the Home app.
Quick reference notes:
- The Google Home App can be used to setup and manage all Google branded devices.
- Within the Home page of the app, you will find graphical representations of the different devices that make up your home network.
- You will find that the devices in your home network have been grouped. In order to ensure that these Groups remain organised, you will need to manually move a device into its correct Group or create a new Group.
- The name of a device is automatically generated when you initially configure it. However, as the naming conventions are often not clear. You should update device names so that others better understand what they are.
- Share a Home or devices in the Google Home app
- Link on Google Play – Google Home App
- Link on Apple App Store – Google Home App
- Amazon Store – Buy Google Nest WiFi (2 pack)