In this video we are going to take a look at how you can factory reset a Google Nest Wifi Point. As this will only factory reset a single WiFi point. Typically you would perform a factory reset, if you intend to decommission or reconfigure that wifi point from scratch.
Quick reference notes:
- Locate the reset switch on the bottom of the Google Nest WiFi point that you are looking to factory reset
- Press and hold down the reset switch until you hear the Google Nest WiFi point chime.
- When you hear the chime release your finger from the reset switch
- The Google Nest WiFI point will now begin its factory reset process.
Notes: While the Google Nest WiFi point is being factory reset, do not remove the power from the unit. The factory reset process will take roughly 2 to 3 minutes to complete.
- Google article – Factory reset Google Nest Wifi and Google WiFi devices
- Link on Google Play – Google Home App
- Link on Apple App Store – Google Home App
- Amazon Store – Buy Google Nest WiFi (2 pack)
- Factory Reset a Google WiFi point