If when using Chrome browser, you like to always display multiple tabs, you may have noticed how easy it is to accidentally close an open tab. So in this video we take a look at how you can restore a recently closed tab in Chrome.
Note: While we use ChromeOS in the video, the same technique can be applied if you are using Chrome browser with Windows or macOS.
Quick reference notes:
- After accidentally closing a tab in Chrome browser, if we select the Search tabs icon – a down chevron.
- A list of previously opened tabs is displayed
- Under Recently Closed, we will find our closed tab
- By select the tab we will create a new tab and open that website into it.
Notes: We recommend that if you have information open on multiple tabs in your browser. Rather than relying on using open tabs, consider bookmarking sites or pages of information that are important to you. Create, view and edit bookmarks
- Google Chrome Help – Create, view and edit bookmarks