As you add apps to your Apple iPhone, the Home Screen will start to spill over onto a second and third screen. However when Apple introduced the App Library page to iOS, scrolling through multiple Home Screen pages makes accessing the App Library less useful. So in this video we take a look at how from your iPhone you can hide multiple Home Screens.
Note: As the App Library, should make it easier to access your apps, there is no need to have all your apps accessible from the Home Screen. Especially any apps that you do not regularly use. So if you hide your Home Screens so that your phone only has one. You will find it easier to use the swipe left or right gesture to display the widgets screen or the App Library.
Quick reference notes:
- From the Home screen, open Settings
- Within Settings locate and select Phone
- In Phone settings choose Silence Unknown Callers
- Toggle the option Silence Unknown Callers
- Return the Home Screen
- Apple article – Add more homes with iPhone