In this video we take a quick look at an alternative way we can find out what IP address your Chromebook is using. By using a command in the Chrome OS Developers Shel (Crosh) we can quick get information about the network our Chromebook is connected to.
Quick reference notes:
- From the Chrome OS desktop
- Open the Crosh by pressing Ctrl, Alt and t
- At the command prompt type:
- To close the Crosh simply type :
Notes: Please note that the version of the operating system seen in this video is Chrome OS 74. The way that Chrome OS is displayed in this video may have change after future updates.
Products used in this video:
- Chromebook used in this video – Asus C302CA 12.5 inch Notebook