In this video we look at how to de-register and then factory reset a 2nd Gen (2019) Google Nest Mini. When you complete this process the Google Nest Mini will be automatically removed from your Google account and the accompanying Google Home App. This procedure will also delete all data and any configuration settings on the device.
Quick reference notes:
- Locate and switch of the mic on the Google Nest Mini.
- Press and hold down the centre of the Nest Mini for around 15 seconds.
- You will first hear a message confirming that you wish to factory reset. If you keep your finger held down on the Nest Mini eventually you will hear a Chime.
- You can now release your finger.
- The Google Nest Mini will factory reset.
Google Support Article – Factory reset Google Home speakers and displays